09 January 2009

beautiful

Twilight's soundtrack

Bella's Lullaby; River Flows In You


beautiful isnt it??

it is so neat & pretty that tears come to my eyes when i listen to this song... honestly!

for the last few days i've been spending like almost everyday, watching the tutorials for this piece over & over again on YouTube. but it's quite hard for me to get the keys right! especially the chorus part. coz im not professionally trained on piano/keyboard since young. damn fingers! haha~

no. no, i will not give up thou it's the thoughest piece to learn so far. im halfway through there now. i will not stop watching the tutorial till i've completely learned them. im so in love with this song & i want to play it independently on my keyboard one day!

alright, what am i still doing here at my blog? better continue with the tutorials! wish me luck! =)

No comments: