24 January 2009

happy happy me!

my (biological) sis is being nice to me
she bought this new software called
Alias Sketchbook Pro 2.0

which enable the user to do artwork, sketching, drawings, etc
& she let me use her school's laptop to use dat software whenever i feel like using it.
since then, i've been using that software to do my portfolios of fashion designs :)
it keeps myself busy while waiting restlessly for my application status from poly.
im loving my life back! yihaa~!
scroll down plz!


AND NOW, LADIES & GENTLEMAN
REPRESENTING.... *drum roll!*
MY VIRTUAL FASHION RUNWAY SHOW..!

hahaha wateva. ENJOY~




yeah im feeling alright now. very fine! i've dumped all those stupid negative feelings already. for the past few days, i've been acting like a baby! terperap kt bilek & cry & cry & cry my heart out. wait a minute, why am i crying & worrying over something that IS still unconfirmed? i think, im just being paranoid. & that is SO NOT ME! i believe im a STRONG lil' lady! yeah u go girl!! so what if i dont get that particular course?! it's not like the end of the world. i will not turn down whatever poly has got to offer me. as long as it's about business or has a dash of design.
yup, like what my friends said,
Allah knows what is best for me & for the rest of all of us.

No comments: