14 February 2009

Republic Poly

i've received my Republic Enrolment Package this morning.
the whole processes for the poly admission r pretty complicated huh.
within 10 to 13 March 09, i've to come personally to the campus for enrolment.
during this enrolment thingie;
first, i will have to confirm my acceptance of offer.
then i'll have to
update my student's & parent's particulars upon reaching Station 2.
after filling those up, i'll have to pay the enrolment fee for $131.25 (5cents pon nk berkira pe?)
at Station 3, i'll have to get my identification document scanned & my Student ID will be then, issued to me.
next, i'll have to apply for the Tuition Grant & other relevant financial assistance schemes.
lastly, i'll have to get my photo taken for the
RP Student Card & ez-link card
(yeayyy! no more adult-fares! =D)

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!
from 15 to 17 April 09,
it's compulsory for all incoming students to participate the
3-days Orientation Programme.
then, i'll have to join the Freshman Camp.
& finally, my 1st semester starts on
20 April 2009!!!

on a 2nd thought, i think RP is a great & exciting poly actually.
yes, the learning environment over there has an unique approach.
it's more to project-based & problem-based learning.
laptop is an absolute NECESSITY coz it's used by EVERY student everyday as part of their classes.
dats y im saving up for my own laptop.
(okea fine! my dad will get one for me. im $$$-less. jobless! haha)

im actually kinda excited about all these joining-RP-thingie! =)

No comments: