20 June 2009

conversational

i made a fool of myself when i abruptly giggled to myself in the bus this morning upon recalling a funny convo that have happened during the guitar camp.. to make it worst, i was alone and i guessed the rest of the passengers would think that i had some mental illness..

Ayu is kinda tomboy-ish because she loves mixing with guys. but deep inside, i know she's a sweet girl, actually. due to her tomboy-ish character, Astro enjoys teasing her..

Astro: Ayu, u're so rough. even the car will fly when it bangs you!
Ayu: F*** you, Astro!
Astro: seriously! next time u try targeting a lorry ah. see if the lorry also fly...
Ayu: *whacking Astro*

P/S: Ayu & Astro are NOT in the pictures above. They are my guitar buddies while those in the pics are my classmates)

one more thing, i am totally shocked to see Sya(above) wearing P-I-N-K last friday. pink shirt + pink cardigan + pink tudung = Pink Ranger! she and Tot always criticise how disgusting the colour pink is.. that's why i had a shock of my life seeing her in pink. i swear she looks better in pink but she denied it.. go go power ranger~

No comments: