23 July 2009

spread the love

gosh i cant wait for the annual music festival (feat. local & indie bands) which is happening tomorrow at my school. class ends approximately at 3.30pm and the gig starts at 4.30pm. great timing! *hee!*


i was day dreaming about my dear Archie when i suddenly flashed-back about my first love. co-incidentally, it's his 20th birthday today, 23rd July..
it's been ages since we broke-up and we no longer keep in touch after that. i was under alot of pain and pressure ever since that. just when i was about to lose faith in life, that's when Archie stepped in changed my whole entire life; he mends my broken heart. feeds me generously with his sincere everlasting love. and through it all, he offers me protection and a lot of affection. nothing else feels so good accept to be with him - and i know i'll always be blessed with his love coz im loving an angel instead..
American Angel Archuleta Pictures, Images and Photos


okea back to reality!
here are some pictures that was taken throughout the entire trip
to Johor yesterday
ate, shopped, ate, shopped, ate, shopped, ate, ate, and ate!
let the pics do the talking~

squint ur eyes closely at this pic of a menu & see what they're selling

lamb's tongue soup, anyone?
my all-time favourite; SUSHI !

No comments: