15 July 2009

great job !

this morning, i smiled broadly upon checking my grades. 2 A's for this week..awesome kan? an A for Science Module and another A for Cognitive Module. okea i dont mean to brag but the problems for each module are getting harder every week and to be graded A is nearly impossible, to me especially.

and i wasnt paying much attention in class today (hehe) as i spent almost the whole lesson facebook-ing. i was browsing through my friends' photoalbums when i came across these pictures which before this, i have no idea they even exist! hahaa!
all these are precious! now it makes me miss them even more~

after school, went to Causeway Point for lunch at KFC with my mates. then, did some last-minute shopping and i bought a BourJois eyeliner in noir blue from John Little. they were having 20% off on all cosmetic items. usual price: $15.80
after discount: $12.60
who can resist huh?

No comments: