08 April 2010

I've lost track of days

like the title of this particular post suggests, i really have lost track of the days. but one thing that i am sure of is that, these are what i've been doing for the couple of days ago :)

u know, stuff that i did just to fill up my days while waiting for school to re-open...



The Muffin Man.
baked a handful of blueberry and chocolate-chip muffins with mommy. and the rainbow bits was my idea! :)










Up Up & Away.
another kite-flying day, this time some of my cousins joined in. plus, my granny. awesome, i know ;)











A Day To Remember.
a-last-minute-but-turned-out-oh-so-well gathering with my beloved former classmates. me and Sukiie tried flying a kite by the beach but i ended up falling flat on my butt. sandy-butt. sexy yaww o_O
and at the end of the day, we have came to an agreement to make the first Saturday of April each year, our gathering day :D













The Sisters' Excursion.
my sis and i were feeling really random and decided to pay National Museum a visit. and we were glad at what it had got to offer us :)











Exhibition: Quest For Immortality; The World of Ancient Egypt
22 Dec 2009 - 4 April 2010














Exhibition: Singapore History Gallery & Singapore Living Galleries
Permanent Exhibition















Exhibition: THE BAG; Carrier Bags in Singapore from the 1950s to 1980s
19 Dec 2009 - 18 April 2010



No comments: