11 April 2010

oh well

FIRST, holiday is ending real soon and i dont know how to react to that fact. sad? happy? excited? dispassionate?

SECOND,
school starts on the 15th, which is on Thursday. dont ask me why, neither do i have the answer for that. (like why dont they just make it on Monday the 19th huh. oh RP!)


THIRD,
however i am liking the idea that i'll officially be a 2nd year student in a couple of days' time. Junior already seyy ;-)


FOURTH,
the sorting of class arrangement had just been published and i am more than happy upon knowing that Cinta will be in the same class as me for all the 5 modules. wohoo another laugh-all-the-time-even-at-the-slightest-things semester :D


FIFTH, Cinta told me that a Malay boy by the name of Jamal will be in our class. me and Cinta, we dont mean to be bad but just at the mention of his name, we will laugh even we dont know exactly why. it's like, there is just something about his name that makes us laugh. and we just cant stop wondering how will he looks like. yesterday in school, every Malay boy that we saw, we would like "eh agak nye tu Jamal?"
but this Thurs, our curiosity will be answered, for sure.

SIXTH, i am sooo over my crush from my previous class. looking forward for new crush this upcoming Junior Year. hehee! (no! focus, Nazurah! FOCUS!)

SEVENTH, i am so upset with my born-with-short-fingers. due to this, i cant reach some of the damn chords! coz im trying to learn Ignorance by Paramore and these freaking fingers kinda hold me back. pissed!

No comments: