09 April 2009

archie! archie! archie!

firstly, i would like to wish this lady in the pic (beside me) a....
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ! !
yes Ryeo, u've finally turned 19yrs old on April 8
dh tua pe kak? hahaha. Singapore Flyer uh abeh! okea no link!

secondly, i wanna talk about my Archie..
yes i did went for his roadshow performance at Iluma
OF COURSE UH HAPPY GILER SAE AKU!
i even brought my Sony digicam..
semangat nk amek gamba & vid
unfortunately, dat digicam sabotaged me at the very last min! a few more minutes b4 Archie's appearance, DIGICAM TU BUAT HAL! SHAKY!!
luckily Fad brought his digicam. phew~! thanks dude!
BUT PATHETICLY, HE HAS NOT YET SEND THOSE PICS & VIDS!!!
thanks ey bro! *whack u!*
IM STILL WAITING LAH, Muhammad Fadhil!!
however, below r those pictures that were taken using either my camera phone or Fred's...

No comments: