05 April 2009

posted, finally!

i am so in love with this Nikon camera
my sis get to loan it from her workplace
cool huh~
it has all these cool effects...
all those pictures(above) were taken using the Nikon... very sharp huh.
I WANNA OWE ONE!!

yesterday i went to a bday chalet of my neighbour.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KARIMA !
she's turning 21 years old already. huhu getting old huh! haha pardon me!
okea let the pics do the talking~
SATURDAY, my initial plan was to hangout with my babes at Changi. unfortunately, angin dtg, my mom tk kasi klua :'( .. i have nothing better to do, so i helped my mom with the chores & she let me out :) ! but it was too late already coz my babes were already on their way home.. co-incidentally, my cousins rang me. so off we went to town.. they bought these cool bags!! i wanna buy it too..!

the freshman camp?? one word; SUPERB!!!
i met & made hundreds of new friends.. tour the whole RP.. mass dance.. crapp.. bla bla bla
im really looking forward for the Orientation Programme! =D
here r some pictures dat were taken using my phone camera..
pictures & videos dat were taken officially by the seniors were still in process..
dats what i was told -_-"

No comments: