17 February 2010

those were the days

ATIQAH CINTA! THIS PARTICULAR POST IS DEDICATED TO YOU! BLOG UPDATED & STOP NAGGING! hahahaa~

FRIDAY 12 Feb 2010
the last day of my Understanding Test week
the last day of my Semester Two
the last day of my Freshman Year
the last day of my First Year
the Power-Pack-No-Plan-Outing after school at East Coast Park has indeed left an awesome full stop to my Freshman Year.

a gathering with my classmates :)

SATURDAY 13 Feb 2010 & SUNDAY 14 Feb 2010
the insufficient hours of sleep due to the getting home late the night before was no excuse for not waking up early as i'll be spending 2 more days at the beach. this time, bbq pit with my beloved family and relatives.

a gathering with my mother's relatives :)
due to this 3-days-spent-at-the-beach, i am now a few tones tanner and SUNBURNED !

MONDAY 15 Feb 2010
an awesome outing with the usuals. this year, the theme colour was purple however, a 'couple' kene sabo and wore blue, instead. hahahaa congrats with the prank! :P

the outing was filled with joy and laughters and most importantly, love and affection among us; Purple Valentines

a gathering with buddies :)

TUESDAY 16 Feb 2010
a fun-filled gathering with the relatives of my father's side at my granny house. food, games, food, games and MORE food !

a gathering with my father's relatives :)
gatherings, gatherings, and more gatherings to come !
more pictures on facebook, please :)

No comments: